- The shape of the Z-Tweezers fits perfectly over the clients nose, which is now no longer getting in the way, making inner corner lashing a breeze.
- I remember the time when I was swearing when I had to lash the left eye because the nose was always in the way. It is no longer with the Z-Tweezers. YAY!
- Most importantly: It grabs fans beautifully almost all along the blade.
- I use the Z-Tweezers for on and off tape fanning Techniques and even for classic lashing.
- All Tweezers are hand tested by Julia and have 100% passed testing.
Check out our fabulous Volume Tweezers range
“My Tweezers don’t work.”
This is a sentence I hear and see posted at least a few times per day.
And guess what? Most of the time it’s not the Tweezers but the person that is handling them. In this Video I will show you all the different types of Eyelash Extensions Tweezers by Lash Tribe.
There is a certain way of holding and using Classic, Volume and even Isolation Tweezers.
Always remember: How you hold a Classic Tweezer is very different to how you hold a Volume Tweezer.
No 2 Tweezers are the same as they are not mass factory produced. All have been made by hand and been tested by hand.